TSAE/MPI 2013 Southwest Showcase and NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference Attendees:
All the articles I mentioned in my breakout session are not available on this page. Email me if you would like a complete list of my articles.
Dr. Shari Frisinger’s articles have been published in over 40 publications including FlightSafety Foundation’s AeroSafety World, Corporate FAInsider, Projects @Work, Advance for Audiologists, Law Office Administrators Magazine, Investors Business Daily and others.
Download these articles to gain insight into emotional intelligence affecting conflict and change, communication, leadership and teamwork. These articles include techniques that you can immediately use to change your behaviors or the behaviors of others. Stay connected with our RADAR Leadership Newsletter, a bi-monthly email containing information to spark your thinking and provide answers to common conflict and communication issues you experience. Sign Up to receive the this insightful newsletter.
Dr. Shari Frisinger offers you her articles to reprint or repost – free – provided that her name and contact information are included. Please let us know how you plan to use any article(s) by contacting Shari via our website or calling 281-992-4136.
Behaviors: understanding, accepting, changing
- The Seven Ins of Leadership Ethics
- What Leaders can Learn from the Colgan Air Accident
- The Communication Circle in Halves
- Managing For Success: Interview with IBD by Morey Stettner
- Its Not What You Said, Its What They Heard That Matters published in the International MBA
Better Teams and Teamwork
- How To Solve Your Workplace Communication Problems
- Steps to Improve Stress-filled Workplace Conversations
- Accomplished People Skills Are Required To Be A Successful Leader: Gaining Rapport published in the CorporateFAInsider.com
- Organizational Leadership and Teamwork at the Board Level
published in the Non Profit Gazette
Some articles require Adobe Reader – Don’t have Adobe Reader? Download it here free.